Strategic advisory and operational thought leadership on localisation through 1:1 consultations, scalable insights and partner introductions.
Why does a localisation strategy matter?
Our clients have indicated that localisation is the #1 operational hurdle in their internationalisation efforts.
of consumers spend most of their time on websites in their own language.
of shoppers are more likely to buy if promotional material is in their own language.
of exporters say that localising their website content is a prohibitive factor for growth.
What are your challenges?
Do you have translation quality concerns?
- Are you satisfied with the quality of your translated content?
- Have you noticed low customer engagement and/or high bounce rates on your translated website?
- Are you satisfied with the quality that you are getting from your existing translation providers?
Do you have process and/or coverage concerns?
- Are you planning to translate your content in additional new languages?
- Does your current translation provider offer all the languages and services you need?
Do you have cost concerns?
- Are you satisfied with the prices of the translation services you are getting?
- Have you considered using different translation services to contain cost but maintain high quality for your content?
How our team can help
1:1 consultations by our localisation experts can help you to
- Optimise your localisation process for cost efficiencies and faster turn-around times
- Set up or restructure your localisation organisation, whether it's in-house or outsourced
- Develop a best-in-class quality assurance program
- Prioritise your business needs by analysing and tiering content
Introduction to Google’s own preferred localisation partners
- Industry leading translation companies with a global presence
- Support in 200+ language combinations
- Services include translation, review, linguistic testing, machine translation, international ads and campaign optimization and more
- Translate all types of content from websites to e-commerce platforms, videos, apps, ads and more
- Pre-negotiated rates and turn-around time