Strategic advisory and operational thought leadership on localisation through 1:1 consultations, scalable insights and partner introductions.
Why does a localisation strategy matter?
Our clients have indicated that localisation is the #1 operational hurdle in their internationalisation efforts.
of consumers spend most of their time on websites in their own language.
of shoppers are more likely to buy if promotional material is in their own language.
of exporters say that localising their website content is a prohibitive factor for growth.
What are your challenges?
Do you have translation quality concerns?
- Are you satisfied with the quality of your localised pages?
- Are you seeing low customer engagement on your landing pages?
- Are you satisfied with the quality that you are getting from your existing translation providers?
Do you have process and/or coverage concerns?
- Are you planning to localise into any new languages?
- Do you have any coverage gaps with your existing provider?
- Are you satisfied with the amount of bandwidth your staff dedicates to managing translations requests?
Do you have cost concerns?
- Are you satisfied with the cost of the translations that you are getting?
- Would you benefit from quality tiering your content in order to optimise costs? (using lower quality localisations for less sensitive content)
How our team can help
1:1 consultations by our localisation experts can help you to
- Optimise your localisation process for cost efficiencies and faster turn-around times
- Set up or restructure your localisation organisation, whether it's in-house or outsourced
- Develop a best-in-class quality assurance program
- Prioritise your business needs by analysing and tiering content
Introduction to Google’s own preferred localisation partners
- Top quality translation to easily localise websites, apps, ads and marketing material
- Pre-negotiated rates and turn-around times