of companies stated that improving the customer journey and user experience is the most important commerce-specific development in the next 12 months (Euromonitor International)
of customers in Germany are more likely to buy if the product information is in German, over a product without information in German (CSA Research)
of customers in France report free shipping as the most valuable motivator when shopping (Euromonitor International)
What are your challenges?
- Are you noticing specific decreases in conversion rate or bounce rate for specific markets?
- Have you seen an increase in the cart abandonment rates in a specific market(s)?
- Are you noticing any specific operational challenges across the customer journey that may be impacting sales?
Assess your customer journey on your international website:
- Landing Page - Do you have a clear call to action & upfront communication on promotions, delivery, customer notices etc?
- Product Page - Have you localised currency, customer reviews, delivery/returns info, access to support?
- Cart - How do your delivery options & timelines benchmark against competitors?
- Conversion Funnel - Is your checkout secure, localised payments available?
- Support Effectiveness - do you have dedicated FAQs & easy access to support channels in the local language?
How our team can help
Find opportunities to increase conversions in international markets with a market-specific assessment across localisation, payments, customer care & logistics to:
- Improve digital purchase path to further boost sales
- Diagnose conversion rate issues to improve bounce rate
- Assess digital readiness of operations strategy